Welcome to Charlotte Amalie
Explore the popular cruise ship destination of Charlotte Amalie, the largest city in the US Virgin Islands, where shopping for handicrafts and lounging on gorgeous beaches is encouraged.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity of visiting include:
- Fort Christian
- King's Wharf
- the Market Square
- the Frederick Lutheran Church
You'll also find time to pick up some treasures at the small but packed Native Arts and Crafts Cooperative, from quirky jewellery to huge art works. An immersive tour not to be missed. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. Sitting on top of a steep hill, the St. Thomas Synagogue is a must visit attraction with its unique sand floor
- 2. With its gothic architectural elements and history, the Frederick Lutheran Church is one of the more interesting stops on a walking tour of historic Charlotte Amalie
- 3. The views from the tower of the Blackbeard's Castle are spectacular and the preserved buildings are a delight to see.
- 4. Experience shopping on the waterfront at the Market Square, full of street vendors selling jewellery, summer wear, trinkets and more.