Welcome to New Orleans
This exciting audio tour of the vibrant city of New Orleans will take you on a colorful journey, during which you will learn about the famous Mardi Gras celebrations at the Germaine Wells Mardi Gras Museum, and you see the devastating effects of 2011's Hurricane Katrina.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- the National WW2 Museum
- St. Louis Cathedral
- the Louisiana Civil War Museum
- Aquarium of the Americas
We have a comprehensive tour of the French quarter contained in our walking tour of New Orleans to ensure that you do not miss out on any of its exciting history. A trip that will remain memorable for years to come. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. You'll see the the impressive Natchez Steamboat, the last working steamboat on the Mississippi River.
- 2. The French Quarter is a cultural melting-pot full of mystery, magic and fun.
- 3. The Backstreet Museum is a small building that houses a vast array of art and culture from the last 50 years
- 4. Preservation Hall embodies the very essence of jazz in New Orleans and aims to preserve this music genre for future generations.