Welcome to Adelaide
“A Taste of Australia”
Immerse yourself in the culturally rich and stunning city of Adelaide, home to many festivals, amazing architecture and some of the best food and drink in Australia! Learn about its colonial history and hear stories of its first native inhabitants.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- Victoria Square Tarndanyangga
- The Migration Museum
- Parliament House
- Light’s Vision
This wonderful audio guide informs you of the best things to see and do in this city and will enable you to steer the best course through your journey. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. Stroll along Victoria Square - there's plenty to experience in this historic square while listening to the introduction to Adelaide.
- 2. Adelaide Central Market is a vibrant multicultural market in the heart of the city.
- 3. Rundle Mall is situated within Adelaide city centre and is the premier retail area of South Australia and not to be missed.
- 4. The Adelaide Festival Centre is a vibrant and exciting experience.