Welcome to Fremantle
Visit the historic and charming city of Fremantle, where a multitude of 19th Century architecture has survived to the present day.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- Fremantle Arts Museum
- the Old Fremantle Prison
- the Round House
- Monument Hill Memorial Reserve
This is a fascinating tour that will enable you to immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of a bustling port city. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. Fremantle Arts Centre is one of Western Australia’s major arts organisations and best-loved local facilities. It offers a rich cultural program of exhibitions, residencies, courses, music and events.
- 2. The Fremantle Markets are housed in a Victorian-era building. You can get the year round market experience guaranteed at the Corner of South Terrace and Henderson Street, where it has been for over 100 years!
- 3. Visit the popular Speight's Brewery to learn about one of the top beer and cider brands in New Zealand
- 4. Dunedin Law Courts is a notable historic building of Dunedin and should not be missed.