Welcome to Long Beach
Explore the spectacular seaside location of Long Beach in the state of California. Here you will marvel and learn about the HMS Queen Mary, a beautifully decorated ship that served in the Second World War.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- the Scorpion Submarine
- the Museum of Latin American Art
- the Island Grissom Viewpoint
- East Village
A wonderful tour with plenty of interesting facts and information, a fun time is sure to be had. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California is beautiful, educational, wonderfully laid out, and an experience not to be missed.
- 2. The Museum of Latin American Art is the only museum in the United States for modern and contemporary Latin American art and is free on Sunday!
- 3. The Queen Mary is an incredible ship with a history as grand as the lady herself
- 4. The Long Beach Grand Prix is the longest running major "street" race held on the North American continent.