Welcome to Dublin
Lose yourself in magical Dublin, a city with history dating back over 1000 years. This engaging and interesting audio tour will guide you through Dublin’s early political struggles and the turbulent times that followed. As you explore the city - take the time to enjoy the strains of traditional music that will follow you throughout.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- St. Stephen's Green
- the House of Oireachtas
- Dublin Castle
- the Garden of Remembrance
Many sites are covered in this extensive tour and there is even an Irish rendition of "Molly Malone" on the tour sung by a descendant of a famous Irish statesman. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. View the iconic Dublin Castle and hear some fascinating tales.
- 2. Molly Malone Statue is one of the symbols of Irish history
- 3. Temple Bar has been around for hundreds of years. Enjoy a pint and the Irish culture
- 4. Famine Memorial is a tribute to the lives that were lost in in the Great Potato Famine