Welcome to Dunedin
This historic audio tour of the intriguing city of Dunedin will take you on a culturally significant journey where you will see sights such as the interesting Octagon and the iconic landmark of the Old Railway Station. You can combine your audio guide with a map detailing the area of your tour.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- St Paul's Anglican Cathedral
- Magnificent Flemish-style Old Railway Station
- The Otago Settler's Museum
- St Dominic's Priory
This wonderful audio guide informs you of the best things to see and do in this city and will enable you to steer the best course through your journey. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. Visit the beautifully constructed Old Railway Station of Dunedin to learn about its history. The most photographed building in NZ.
- 2. Stroll through the peaceful Chinese Garden to learn about Chinese history and learn to play Chinese Checkers!
- 3. Visit the popular Speight's Brewery to learn about one of the top beer and cider brands in New Zealand
- 4. Dunedin Law Courts is a notable historic building of Dunedin and should not be missed.