Welcome to Florence
Fall in love with the beautiful Italian city of Florence! The birthplace of the Italian Renaissance, Florence is a city that is rich in history and culture. This fascinating audio tour will guide you through the wonderful cobblestone streets to a many of the city’s highlights. Enjoy some of Florence’s famous gelato and revel in this slice of Italian paradise!
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- the Piazza Della Signoria
- the Galleria dell'Accademia
- Florence Cathedral
- Museo Di San Marci
Florence is a delight to the senses. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. Museo Di San Marco is one of the most spectacular sights in Florence
- 2. The Florence Cathedral will wow you with amazing architecture and history
- 3. Uffizi Gallery will amaze you with many famous artworks
- 4. Piazza Della Signoria is a great area to enjoy the fabulous Italian lifestyle