Welcome to Helsinki
Immerse yourself in the charmingly fascinating city of Helsinki; is a centre for maritime life. On this audio tour, learn of Helsinki's history through visits to beautiful old buildings and hear of famous local composers who were crucial to the development of this Scandinavian city.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- Senate Square
- Kaisaniemi Park
- the Helsinki Music Centre
- Parliament House
Enjoy beautiful sights in Esplanade Park and marvel at the huge ferries coming and going in the harbour. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. Esplanade Park is one of the best sights in all of Helsinki
- 2. Ateneum Art Museum and the Finnish National Gallery will educate you on all things Finland
- 3. The Design Museum is a unique and vibrant experience
- 4. The Helsinki Music Centre is a great place to admire the sounds of acoustics, and the building is inspiring as well! See an amazing show if you have the time