Welcome to Lahaina
This tour explores the many highlights of the culturally and historically rich Lahaina, Hawaii. From the old Fort, to the Courthouse, the history of the town is preserved through the many buildings that are open to the public to explore and learn from.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- Banyan Tree Court
- Shingon Buddhist Temple
- the Lahaina Restoration Fountain
- Luakini Street
In addition, the town is full of amazing culture, as you will see throughout the tour, especially in Banyan Tree Court, where people gather and socialize by the amazing historical landmark of the Banyan Tree. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. The white and green-trimmed Baldwin House Museum is the oldest house still standing in Lahaina
- 2. Pioneer Inn has been the resting place of tourists. soldiers, sailers, and even movie stars
- 3. Banyan Tree Court is home to a more than 150 year old banyan tree that is also the largest in the United States
- 4. The white Waine's Church, complete with creoss on the front, is one of the first churches in Lahaina and is where Christianity began for the city