Welcome to Nassau
Immerse yourself in the historically beautiful city of Nassau. Nestled in the heart of the Caribbean, you’ll be sure to enjoy its white sandy beaches and outstanding weather. On this audio tour you will learn about its pirate history and the days of cargo smuggling at the Pirates of Nassau Museum.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- Rawson Square
- the Queen's Staircase
- Christ Church Cathedral
- the Nassau Public Library and Museum
You’ll also take a peaceful walk and get a view of the iconic Atlantis Paradise Resort There is also an optional addition to see Fort Fincastle. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. Christ Church Cathedral is a wonderful old colonial-era church with a beautiful interior which offers fascinating glimpses into the life and times of colonial Bahamas.
- 2. Señor Frogs is centrally located and a favorite for tourists with its multiple souvenirs and food and beverages on offer.
- 3. Slaves dug the Queen's Staircase using only their hands and small chisels, many of them working themselves to death to make the staircase in honour of Queen Victoria
- 4. The Pirate of Nassau Museum is recommended with a very authentic pirate ship recreation, life like pirates in wax and other displays that are very well done, interesting and educational