Welcome to New York
Immerse yourself in the largest borough of New York, the biggest city in the USA. This popular audio tour concentrates mainly on the Midtown Manhattan area which is alive with activity both night and day.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- Times Square
- the Empire State Building
- the Mid-Manhatten Public Library
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- 1. Central Park provides a beautiful and quiet place from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding City.
- 2. Walk down Broadway where American musical theatre started and get immersed in the sights and sounds.
- 3. Grand in architecture, design and details, the Grand Central Terminal is a busy hub of traffic in the world , with eateries, vendors, and artsy corners.
- 4. The view of Manhattan from the viewing platform of the Rockefeller Centre is spectacular and there are numerous restaurants to try underground.