Welcome to Oslo
The magical city of Oslo is Norway’s capital as well as its most populated city. On this audio tour you will learn about its ancient history, Norse Kings, the Great Fire, the Millennial Jubilee and see the famous Nobel Peace Prize Centre.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- the Viking Ship Museum
- Akershus Fortress
- Oslo Cathedral
- the Norwegian National Opera and Ballet House
If you are able, take the time to explore the Viking Ship Museum and hear fascinating stories of longboat raids. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. The Akershus Fortress and Castle is one of the most spectacular sights in Scandinavia
- 2. The peaceful and amazing building of the Oslo Cathedral is a pleasant and relaxing stop
- 3. Be in awe of some of the world's most influential people at the Nobel Peace Prize Centre
- 4. The Viking Ship Museum will fascinate you with the ancient history of the Viking legends and artifacts