Welcome to Paris
Explore the one and only Paris, France; a city that is sure to captivate you. On this audio tour you will learn about the turbulent history of France's royal family as well as famous battles with neighbouring countries and see some of Paris' monumental landmarks.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- Place de Concorde
- Avenue des Champs-Élysées
- the Arc de Triomphe
- the Eiffel Tower
Don't miss the best of what Paris has to offer with an authoritative audio guide. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. The Louvre Museum is famous for its art and sculptures such as the Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci and the Venus de Milo
- 2. Check out the Place de la Concorde, the square where many riots and historic events happened
- 3. The monumental Arc de Triomphe is a permanent reminder of Napoleon Bonaparte, commemorating his victory at Austerlitz, when he was at the height of his powers.
- 4. The Eiffel Tower, once the tallest structure in the world, is an architectural wonder, and one of the most recognisable tourist attractions in the world.