Welcome to Tallinn
The city of Tallinn, capital of Estonia, provides some of the best views in the country. On this audio tour, you will learn about its history with Germany and visit areas in the city with different historical influences.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- St. Olaf's Church
- Tammsaare Park
- the House of the Brotherhood of Blackheads
- Toompea Castle
There is also an additional option to see the Kadriorg Park and Palace. With so much history and many stories to tell, this visit to the ancient city of Tallinn is one to savour. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. The Tower Square has picture perfect architecture and amazing views of the Baltic Sea
- 2. The Great Coastal Gate and Fat Margaret's Tower is a wonderful stop with great views from the top. Also the Maritime Museum has a great educational exhibit
- 3. Kiek in de Kok is a spectacular area in the old town of Tallinn. You'll learn about its history and take in some amazing views from its tower.
- 4. St Olaf's Church is an important part of Estonia's history. Soak in the architecture and the surrounding area