Welcome to Vilnius
Be enthralled by Vilnius, the Jerusalem of the North, where you will see a beautiful cathedral and its bell tower and chapel, two fascinating monuments and a magnificent museum. Locations you will see on this tour include:
- Vilnius Cathedral
- The Gediminas Monument
- The Palace of Rulers
- The Lithuanian National Museum
With so much history and many stories to tell, this visit to Vilnius is one to savor. Your tour. Your way.
- 1. The impressive Gediminas monument is a fitting tribute to one of Vilnius's favourite sons, the founder of the city of Vilnius.
- 2. The Chapel of St Casimir, found inside Vilnius Cathedral, is a fitting tribute to a man of high birth beloved by the Lithuanian people for his erudition, piety, and particularly for his generosity to the poor and the sick.
- 3. The Bell Tower of the cathedral is a fascinating mix of architectural styles and offers a spectacular view of the Old Town of Vilnius from its summit.
- 4. The Lithuanian National Museum's displays show visitors the culture, traditions and customs of Lithuania, as well as providing a historical outline of the country since the foundation of the state.